The website casino-bambet.com (“Casino”, “Website”, “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is owned and operated by Dama N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 152125 and registered address at Julianaplein 36, Willemstad, Curaçao. Dama N.V. is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V. (license no. 8048/JAZ2020-013).
What Information We Collect
All the information we collect is used for security purposes. We use it for preventing fraud, verification of your identity, and avoiding abuse. The information being collected includes:
- Contact information includes your first and last name, email address, and phone number;
- Financial information includes documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, process deposits or withdrawals, and conduct anti-fraud checks;
- Demographic information includes your age and gender;
- Behavioral information includes website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs, and other traffic information.
It is worth mentioning that we should not collect any Personal information about a player without his or her knowledge. The only way we can get information about our players lawfully is:
- From their interaction with us;
- From the use of the Bambet Casino service;
- From online vendors and service providers.
We also retain the right to provide your information to third parties to render technical support in online transactions. However, we cannot disclose a record contained in a system of records unless the individual to whom the record pertains gives prior consent to the disclosure.
How We Use Information
The information we get from our players is used for providing a safe and secure gambling environment. When using players’ data, we have the following purposes:
- Verifying player’s identity;
- Rendering technical support;
- Providing gambling activities;
- Processing your bets and transactions;
- Making players aware of current Bambet Casino promotions and offers;
- Combating money laundering and CFT;
- Analyzing user trends.
In order to protect our customers from any kind of money laundering and fraud, assist them in gambling and transactions, and provide them with an efficient online gambling platform, we grant access to customers’ information to the following entities:
- Our parent companies;
- All of the subsidiaries of the respective companies;
- Employees of the Company.